Terms & Conditions
- Our furniture is described by us in terms of age, condition, materials and design to the best of our ability. The specialist paint finishes and materials used on our one off hand painted range will be listed in the individual item description. All other pieces of reclaimed furniture (none painted) will have been cleaned, waxed/varnished, polished and sensitively restored by us. Suitable surface care and protection recommendations will be given by us for each individual item.
- Items purchased from us are sold as seen. We always recommend viewing an item in our shop or studio. If you are unable to visit we are happy to provide more detailed images than those shown on the website.
- We will not accept the return of an item purchased from us on the basis that it was purchased on the strength of images on our website without further inspection. Such purchases are at the buyer’s own risk.
- Any antique or vintage lighting sold by us will have been re-wired and tested in accordance with the required regulations. The lighting is sold as seen.
- All items are as described in the website. The dimensions will be accurate to within 1.5cm. The fabric swatches shown on the website are reproduced to the best of our ability. We are happy to send out fabric samples for you to consider before purchasing.
DELIVERY & POSTAGE
COLLECT FROM THE SHOP OR STUDIO
Both are open Monday to Saturday, 11am to 5pm
Just call Nicky first on 07958564761 and she’ll make sure she’s there to assist.
For items priced at £25 and under
UK: From £2.95, 3 – 5 working days.
For items priced at £25 and over
UK: From £5.95, 3-5 working days
If you are in a hurry and require next day delivery please call 07958564761 and ask for a quote.
To minimize the possibility of breakages all items will be wrapped in tissue, bubble wrap and packed into a sturdy cardboard box with shredded paper. All of this packaging is recyclable. Any delivery problems or damage, please contact us immediately and we will rectify the situation.
Delivery of furniture within a 40mile radius of our shop and studio can usually be carried out by ourselves and done for a flat fee of £18.00. Restrictions apply*.
*If the item is very large or heavy or you are ordering a number of pieces beyond our capacity we will contact our local and preferred courier service for you and obtain a quote from them. We will notify you of these delivery costs upon confirmation of order.
You are welcome to pick up yourselves or arrange a courier of your choice to collect and deliver the item for you. We can assist with loading but will take no responsibility for any damage to items oncethey have been picked up by yourselves or your courier
If you have any questions or queries, or any specific delivery requirements please let us know.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your online purchase and wish to return it for a refund*, please ensure that the goods are returned in perfect saleable condition, in their original packaging, with invoice as proof of purchase within 7 days of receipt to:
Homeward, Chorley Mill, 1 West Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 8AF
PLEASE NOTE: We will only accept the return of item/s if sent back in original condition they were sold. This includes any items that smell of smoke and items returned in unsuitable packaging. We do not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us. If returning your purchase by mail we recommend that you get proof of postage. You must include your customer order details with the package, as we cannot process a refund without these.
We will issue a refund to the card used when placing the order, Please allow up to 10 working days for a refund from the date we receive the goods.
*Please note: items excluded from this policy are custom made or special orders. These items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot refund the original delivery charge.